Booking onto inSTIL introductory days
If you would like to join the inSTIL programme, an overview and teaching requirements can be found here.
Your teaching hours (2 x 1hr minimum) can be in term 1 or 2.
(Please note you must make a booking and have a min of 2 teaching hours in place in order to attend.)
Each session runs 10am - 2pm and are one the following dates:
- Thurs 12thSept Queen’s Building 170
- Wed 25thSept Gowar & Wedderburn common room
- Tues 1stOct Gowar & Wedderburn common room
- Wed 16thOct Gowar & Wedderburn common room
- Thurs 24thOct Gowar & Wedderburn common room
Please note you can book onto one session only.
Click on the link to self-enrol and book on the (Moodle) booking page, where there are further details including an outline of the day and a link for the pre-session tasks: https://moodle.royalholloway.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=8084
Please note: If you are continuing on inSTIL, there’s no need to attend another intro day.