Replacement College Cards

Sample college cardWhat is my college card used for?

There are lots of different uses for the College Card. For full information about what you can use your card for please see our Campus Life website.

What if my card gets damaged or expires?

If your card is damaged through reasonable wear or tear or it expires, then please bring it to the Student Services Centre and we will give you a free replacement while you wait. If you do not have your damaged or expired card to hand in then please see the information below regarding lost cards.

Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse a free replacement if we believe the card has been deliberately damaged.

What if my card is lost or stolen?

Under our new college card policy (introduced September 2015) we offer all students one FREE replacement if your card is lost or stolen during your programme of study. After you have had your free replacement, you will be charged a fee of £10 for every future replacement, so try to keep yours safe!

For more information please see our College Card Policy.

I've had my free replacement, how do I pay for a new card?

All payments for replacement college cards must be made through the Online Store.

We aim to produce all replacement college cards within 1 working day. Once it is ready we will send you an email to let you know that it is available for collection from the Student Services Centre.

The "small print"

  • If you live in Halls of Residence where your College Card acts as your room key, you will need to take your new card to your Halls Reception to have it programmed for access.
  • Your enrolment will be checked prior to issuing a replacement card. If there are any outstanding elements of your enrolment we will be unable to issue a new card until this has been resolved.
Royal Holloway, University of London logo

Find us:

Student Services Centre


t: +44 1784 276641

If you would like more information about your College Card then you can find our College Card Policy online here.