How do I request a refund?

How do I request a refund?

If your student fee account has a credit balance due to a fee adjustment, movement from college accommodation or an overpayment, you can request a refund by submitting the Student Fee Refund Request Form - found here

Wherever possible the College will always refund credit balances back to the account which made the original payment and you may be asked for confirmation details before your request can be completed. The Student Fees team will contact you on your College email so ensure you check your Inbox regularly.

Please note that refund requests for overpayments due to the early payment discount will be processed after 1st November.

Royal Holloway, University of London logo