Sponsor paying my fees - what do I need to I do?

Sponsor paying my fees - what do I need to I do?

If a third party ,e.g government embassy, employer or recognised funding body (other than Student Finance England) , is paying part , or all, of your fees we must see the original letter confirming the level of your support, before you start your programme.

If, at enrolment, the online information is showing the full fee is payable by you, you should still complete online sign up but it will not be possible for you to complete your enrolment fully until a formal sponsor's guarantee to make payment to Royal Holloway has been seen and recorded by us.

You can either present your sponsor letter at enrolment or you can email a copy of the original letter to Student Administration|. An invoice will then be issued to your sponsor once you are fully enrolled.

Please note that Royal Holloway does not produce sponsor invoices for accommodation fees. If a sponsor has agreed to pay the fees for your accommodation please forward a copy of the student invoice to them for payment. You can download a copy of the invoices for the current academic year from the finance tab of Campus Connect.

Royal Holloway, University of London logo