Information for current students
Current Courses in the Department
Personal Tutor System
Click below for information relating to scheduled Personal Tutor meetings in 2018-19:
Notification of Absence
If you are absent from classes for any reason, you should take the following actions:
- Email the course tutor concerned
- Inform the departmental administration office
- complete the Notification of Absence Form available from eCampus (the link to this is provided below. Please note that there are two different forms depending on the reason for the absence) www.rhul.ac.uk/ecampus/academicsupport/attendance/noficationofabsence.aspx
- Please return the completed form either by email to NonattendanceHistory@rhul.ac.uk OR bring a hard copy to the department office (McCrea315)
- Submit the paperwork to your department(s) within TWO working days of the end of the period of absence in the case of illness or beforehand if the absence is planned.
Submission Deadlines 2018-19
Undergraduate deadlines 2018-19
NB. Further and Special Subjects students will be guided by their tutors regarding which dates apply to the various pieces of coursework involved in these units. Please liaise with them.
College Extension policy 2018-19
Click here for the College policy relating to extensions for coursework.
Click here for information about progression and condoned failures
Click here for Undergraduate Regulations 2017-18
Click here for key Undergraduate (UG) Assessment-Related Regulations and Updates for 2017-18
History Micro-Placements Scheme