Your Y: drive is provided by the College as a secure place to store files that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Mac users click here.
1. Connect to the internet using the Royal Holloway CampusAnywhere service (VPN) or CampusNet if on site.
2. Right click on the My Computer icon on the desktop.
3. Choose Map Network Drive from the menu.
4. Click on the top dropdown arrow and choose Y:
5. Type \\mydata.rhul.ac.uk\home\ in the text box.
6. Make sure that the 'Reconnect at logon' box is ticked. Then click Finish. When prompted for your username you will need to specify CC\ in the username field before your Royal Holloway username.
7. The connection should now be made and will open up your Y: drive in a new window