Windows 10: The following steps can be used to install the F5 Web Client for CampusAnywhere (VPN) from the Windows Store.
- Go to Windows App store. You can type Store into the Start menu to get there quickly.
- Search for the F5 VPN Client called F5 Access, then click the Free install button.
- At this point, if you've not used the Store before, you'll need to create a Microsoft account or log in with an existing Microsoft account (e.g. hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com, MSN account). There is then an option to use this only to log into the Store, not the whole computer.
- Once the F5 VPN Client is installed, click the network icon near the clock in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Go to Network Settings, then VPN, then Add a VPN Connection.
- Select the VPN type F5 VPN, name it RHUL F5 VPN, and enter the server address webvpn.rhul.ac.uk. Save this connection.
To connect to the CampusAnywhere VPN, click the network icon near the clock in the bottom-right corner of the screen, then select RHUL F5 VPN, then Connect and enter your college username in the format zyxw321. Remember, you don't need the CampusAnywhere VPN when you are already on campus.
If you need any further assistance with the above please contact us.