All deadlines are 12 noon on the day of your submission
You should also check Moodle and individual course outlines for course-specific instructions. More detailed information on how to submit can be found in the Undergraduate Handbook.
Marking policy in the School of Management
All coursework is first marked using the Departmental Rubics. It is Department policy to moderate all forms of assessment in the following manner:
- Courses with 50 or fewer submissions moderate a minimum of ten pieces of submitted work.
- Courses with more than 50 submissions moderate a minimum of 20% of submitted work.
- Team marking requires a calibration process before marking starts. The Course Coordinator will provide the moderator with details of the calibration process.
- Moderator to have access to all submissions and choose a representative sample across all mark bands, including all borderlines (marks of 29%, 39%, 49%, 59%, 69%). It is not necessary to moderate all firsts/distinctions or all fails.
Submission of work
The School of Management has moved to online marking, however, on occassion you may be required to submit a hard copy for some courses. Please check each course outline as to what is required.
If you are required to submit ONE hard copy:
All hard copies should be submitted to the School Reception. These should be simply bound by stapling your work at the top left hand corner.
Your essays should be in this order:
- Student Assessment Form (collect form from Reception)
- Student Information Page (download the UG Management Information Page from Moodle)
- Body of work
ONE electronic copy submitted via Moodle
NB: The Student Assessment Form must have your Turitin Receipt Number on it or it will not be accepted as submitted.