Crosslands 2

Using your College Card

Find out how to best to use your College Card across Campus 

Your Campus Account card

Every member of staff is issued with a College Card when they first arrive at Royal Holloway.  You do not need a second card for cashless purchasing.

If you do not have a College Card, you will need to contact Gary Pulsford, Security Support Officer either in person in Founder’s East 48, via email, or by phone 6537 (01784 276537).

Here are our top 10 most asked questions about the College Card.


Lost your College Card?

  • Contact Security Support Officer: Gary Pulsford 
  • Telephone: 6537 (01784276537)

Manage your Account

Top up and manage your College Card balance online