Welcome to the Enterprise Hub
Enabling and encouraging enterprise, skills and entrepreneurship is of prime importance to Royal Holloway. We are pleased that the new Enterprise Hub, located on the ground floor of the Emily Wilding Davison Building, is open!
The Hub provides a new facility to deliver a range of opportunities for students, staff and local businesses. It will act as a gateway to the wealth of expertise available through our College and partner organisations, to enable the creation of new businesses.
The Enterprise Hub is open during term time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Tuesdays for Careers advice and guidance
- Wednesdays for general enterprise information and guidance.
For student specific support, please contact email@example.com or visit our student intranet pages.
The Enterprise Hub provides:
- Hotdesking for students who have an agreed business idea
- Video conferencing facility for dedicated presentations
- Boardroom for presenting, ‘pitching ideas’, and business meetings
- Huddle booths for business ideation
- Private 1:1 meeting rooms
- A meet and greet facility for client interaction
- Business ‘ideation meeting’ facilities
- Access to a range of professional support to further your ideas.
We look forward to welcoming you in the Enterprise Hub!
For any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.