Due to limited parking spaces, it is vital for the safety and convenience of everyone, to control all vehicle movements and park in a sensible manner.

What should I do if I’m visiting to undertake works?

Contactors requiring to undertake work on campus will need to be registered by their university host (the area or person who has contracted you to provide services). Your host will need your vehicle registration number, date  and the amount of time you're likely to spend on campus. 

What should I do if I'm hosting a contractor?

If you are a university host who would like to register a contractor, please use our visitor and contractor vehicle registration system.

What if I’m working for an independent contractor on university property?

If you are working for an independent contractor on university property the contract company will notify you of any specific parking instructions informing you where to park.

Your host is responsible for registering your vehicle and the contractor is responsible to ensure that they are registered.

Can I drive onto campus to drop off a delivery? 

Yes, automatic permit enforcement will not apply for quick deliveries, dropping off or picking up activities.The College’s Traffic and Car Parking Policy will be enforced for the following: 

  • parking without a permit or being registered by your host
  • parking in a disabled bay without displaying a valid blue badge or College issued temporary disability permit  
  • parking on pedestrian pavements, crossings and in the marked zig zag areas  
  • parking outside of marked parking bays
  • parking on double yellow lines  
  • parking on double red lines
  • parking causing an obstruction/danger  
  • not parking in a designated space
  • entering and/or parking on any College site in breach of a Campus Restriction Order.