Image goes here

Different types - What are the different types of parking permits?


Staff: Available to staff employed by the College on a permanent, temporary, fixed term or casual contract, via an employment agency, SU staff and third party service providers. Student employees are only entitled to a parking permit in accordance with the student parking permit terms and conditions.

Students: Students must live more than 1.5 miles from College to be eligible for a Student Parking Permit, with two exceptions:

If you live within the 1.5 miles radius you can apply for a Student Out of Hours Parking Permit which means you can park from 6pm till 4am (you can only use car parks 4 and 14).

Residents of Kingswood Hall may register a vehicle which allows the use of Kingswood car park only.

Students who have a disability or medical condition may apply for a permit which will be issued subject to written approval from the Disability and Dyslexia Services Office – this entitles the holder to park in the designated student car parking areas.

Students with a Blue Badge may park in designated disabled bays anywhere on campus.

Disability: Dedicated parking bays for Blue Badge drivers are provided within each main car park or adjacent to key buildings. Vehicles parked in these bays must display a blue badge alongside a staff or student parking permit, or be registered by their host.

Visitors: Any visitor staying for more than one hour must be registered by their host.

Contractors: Issued to contractors via the Maintenance Systems Help Desk.