Image goes here

Hire car - I am currently using a hire car - do I need to register for a permit?


Staff must register all vehicles they are bringing onto College sites, this includes  temporary vehicles such as replacement or hire cars. You must register any temporary vehicles by clicking here or in an emergency by visiting the Founder’s Hall reception desk in Founder's West 40 or the HUB reception desk, you must do this as soon as you arrive on campus.