Temporary staff - how do I register temporary staff?


Departments can register their temporary or fixed term staff members who use a vehicle to travel to work and park on College land. This includes part-time evening Student Staff whom are required to work after 11pm and are not eligible for a student permit. This is available via the parking web page.