This programme is aimed at those who manage others and may be faced with or anxious about the emergence of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. The workshop will assist in both identifying and preventing bullying or harassment within a team or office environment.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to
- describe the legal position on bullying and harassment
- define bullying and harassment in the workplace
- recognise and challenge bullying behaviour
- identify the effects of bullying and harassment on the individual and the organisation
- review of college policy and procedures
- consider prevention and problem solving
This workshop is ideal for managers and team leaders.
This will be an interactive workshop in which participants will be invited to examine their own beliefs and attitudes, as well as consider the obligations as people managers. All materials will be provided.
Please contact orgdevroyalholloway.ac.uk if you would like to attend this event