- Understand what emotional intelligence is and how it is a significant element of relationship building at work.
- To develop your own emotional intelligence profile, using the Emotional Quotient Inventory.
- To build own action plans to build on delegates’ natural strengths and to develop further emotional intelligence.
- Understand how to maximise on your own strengths of emotional intelligence.
- Know where and how to improve your emotional intelligence.
- Consider how Emotional Intelligence plays a vital role in the changing culture of Royal Holloway
This workshop will explain emotional intelligence in everyday terms and enable delegates to understand their own levels and styles. It is open to anyone wanting to understand more about how this emerging social science is relevant to their interactions, performance and ability to understand themselves and those around them.
Please contact orgdevroyalholloway.ac.uk if you would like to attend this event