Fully booked. To join the waiting list, please contact Organisational Development.
What is it?
Time management training has moved on. It’s had to in response to the rapid and unabated evolution of the workplace. As the technology has become smarter, the office space more open and organisational complexity moved up a notch; the challenge to manage our time effectively has intensified.
Time management is a different take on ‘time management.’ It helps the participant tackle head on the two main causes of poor time management, prioritisation and procrastination. This course provides the participant with the tools, methodologies and mindset that will help them quickly get control back, so they can achieve more.
This course is aimed at those wanting to drive up their personal effectiveness in the modern workplace by becoming better masters of their time.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Prioritise based on strategic direction
- Identify their personal motivational drivers for getting things done
- Use simple tools (e.g. paired wise comparison and stop start review) to drive better time management
- Apply standard work principles
- Know how to contract/ re-contract effectively with stakeholders to manage expectations regarding delivery.
- Pre-course assessment allowing baseline assessment of knowledge and skill
- One day workshop
- Highly Interactive Learning Experience
- Group work as well as individual work
- Personalised Time Management Action Plan
- Post-course follow up and assessment
Please contact orgdevroyalholloway.ac.uk if you would like to attend this event