Confidence, assertiveness and personal impact
- Define confidence and assertiveness.
- Understand the impact of thoughts, emotions and emotional intelligence.
- Act confidently and assertively.
- Create a better first impression.
- Get attention and build rapport.
- Use techniques to overcome nervousness.
- Learn how to model behaviour to increase impact.
- Use breathing as a tool for power, and confidence.
- Understand how nerves are created, how to manage them and how to benefit from them.
This is for any member of staff who would like to build their confidence, learn about being more assertive, and consider the impact they can have on the world around them.
Please contact orgdevroyalholloway.ac.uk if you would like to attend this event