Each year Royal Holloway awards Honorary Fellowship to individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the life and work of our university, or to the wider cause of education. The conferral of new Honorary Fellows usually takes place at a ceremony held in May.
The 2020 Honorary Fellows elect are:
- Steph Cox CVO - former Chair of Council (2011-2018)
- James Dixon - former senior tax executive at Ernst and Young, long term supporter of the College and alumnus (MA Modern History: Power, Culture & Society, 2005)
- Vanessa Kingori MBE - Publishing Diretor of British Vogue and alumna (Sociology with Management Studies, 2001)
- Sir Andrew Parmley - MusM Hon FGS (Alderman), former Lord Mayor of London and alumnus (Music PhD, 1988)
- Fiona Wilkinson - President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). (2019-2020) and alumna (French and Italian, 1976)
As we have been unable to hold a ceremony on campus this year, a new date has been set for the postponed 2020 Honorary Fellows event. We look forward to welcoming the Honorary Fellows elect back to campus on Wednesday 19 May 2021, when we can celebrate their conferral ceremony together.