To enable essential maintenance work to take place, the bridge over the A30 to the Katharine Worth building, will be closed for four days beginning today (Tuesday 5 January 2021).
Our Estates Department will be carrying out a condition survey of a number of buildings. The survey will be completed this month by our Contractors Drake & Kannemeyer who will have two members of their team examining every space in each building.
The programme and affected buildings are:
- Emily Wilding Davison, Thursday (7 January) – Friday (8 January)
- Beatrice Shilling, Friday (8 January) – Monday (11 January)
- Derbyshire, Monday (11 January) - Tuesday 12 January
- Handa Noh Theatre, Tuesday 12 January
- McCrea, Tuesday 12 January – Wednesday 13 January
- Bedford, Wednesday 13 - Thursday 14 January
- Bedford Square, Thursday 14 January - Friday 15 January