The COP26 Forum programme of activities and events from 1-12 November 2021 will showcase how the university’s community is contributing to the challenges posed by climate change, ecological loss, decarbonisation and helping to generate creative engagements and solutions.
• Monday 1 and Friday 12 November: Carbon Literacy Training online taster sessions.
• Tuesday 9 November: Presentation on food waste and the ‘circular economy’ by Business and Management students.
• Wednesday 10 November: The Science of COP26 in the Shilling Auditorium.
• Friday 12 November: Showcase of winning entries from the student competition for creative responses to climate change. Please remind your students there is still time to enter.
• Daily blog featuring the research that colleagues are contributing to the advancement of the 17 Sustainability Development Goals.
The blogs and event booking links will be posted via the COP26 Forum intranet pages.
Is your department holding events you would like publicised in our programme? Email our administrator Caroline Harris on COP26Forumrhul.ac.uk.