The On-Track programme is a series of workshops designed to support our research and academic activity across the College by developing research leadership and providing opportunities to share expertise.
Workshop sessions include the following:
- Induction for Early Careers
- Pathways to Grant Writing and Funding
- Using Social Media
- Impact Management & Public Engagement
- Contemporary Research Matters
- Pop In Lunch time Seminars
The programme is open to all academic and research colleagues; namely:
- Early career researchers and teaching colleagues on probation
- Research and academic colleagues
- Postgraduate research students in their second year of study.
Further information on all of the On-Track workshops taking place in 2018/19 found here. For more information or queries, please get in touch with our Organisation Development team.