Click here for more information about the following:
- What is pubic engagement (with research)?
- Why it is important?
- RCUK’s approach to PER.
- What does high-quality PER look like?
- How does PER relate to research impact and the REF?
- PER training opportunities.
- Further resources and support.
For further support with public engagement, please contact your department’s Director of Impact or R&E’s Impact Managers.
PER funding: click here (links to intranet page on impact funding) and also here (NCCPE list of public engagement funding).