The Academic Quality and Policy Office is responsible for the management and updating of the regulations, policies and advice on the application of these to academic and administrative staff in the College.
On annual enrolment to a programme of study, students sign up to the Academic regulations and associated policies for that year. Where amendments to the Academic regulations would be of advantage to students, these would apply immediately to all students, regardless of year of entry. In all other cases the regulations will stipulate the year of entry that the regulation begins to take effect. Programme specific regulations which apply to students are those which were in the place when the students first signed up to a programme of study
In May each academic year the College publishes the academic regulations for the following academic year and it is these that students sign up to when they enrol. In addition to the regulations for the coming year, the Academic Quality and Policy Office publishes summaries of relevant changes which have been made to the regulations.
For the following please click on the relevant box below:
- A full list of academic regulations and summaries of changes for 2021-22 entry as well as regulations for previous years;
- A full list of the academic policies;
- Advice on the suspension of academic regulations;
- Advice and template letters for use when issuing formal warnings in line with the academic regulations;
- Advice and template letters for use when running academic misconduct panels in line with the academic regulations.