Key features of MS Teams
For synchronous teaching
3 opportunities to attend:
Sept 2nd 11am
Sept 3rd 11am
Sept 8th 2pm
- Setting up channels in MS Class Teams
- Starting teaching sessions in channels
- Inviting guests from outside RHUL to teach in MS Teams
- Setting participants’ permissions
- Sharing your screen for presentations
- Using breakout rooms for interactivity
- Using Form polls for interactivity
- Using the Class notebook for interactivity
Joining the session
You need not book these sessions; we are inviting you to join in the way that students are joining timetabled MS Teams sessions. Meeting links will not be sent out.
We have created the ‘Autumn 2021 Training Sessions’ channel in the Flexible Education Training (21-22) Class Team in MS Teams.
Please click the JOIN button five minutes before your chosen event is due to start.
These instructions tell you how to:
1. Join the Flexible Education Training Class Team, in advance of the session
2. Join a Flexible Education Training live session, at the appropriate time