Key features of Panopto/Replay
For asynchronous on-line teaching and recording synchronous sessions
Thursday January 13th 2 – 3:30 pm
- Recording live sessions, and pre-recorded material
- Managing your recording files, and producing playlists
- Ensuring the right people have access to your recordings
- How captions work in Panopto
- Adding in-recording quizzing for engagement
- Adding in moments of prediction and reflection to support learning
Joining the session
You need not book these sessions; we are inviting you to join in the way that students are joining timetabled MS Teams sessions. Meeting links will not be sent out.
We have created the Flexible Education Training (21-22) Class in MS Teams. The sessions will take place in the January 2022 Training Sessions channel. Please visit and click the JOIN button five minutes before your chosen event is due to start.
These instructions tell you how to:
1. Join the Flexible Education Training Class Team, in advance of the session
2. Join a Flexible Education Training live session, at the appropriate time