Educational Development provides guidance on curriculum development and learning technology, and offers professional development activities for academic staff and postgraduates who teach.
HEA Accredited Courses:
- CAPITAL : Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Teaching and Learning.
- inSTIL : Programme in Skills of Teaching to Inspire Learning.
- TALENT: Individual route to gain accreditation with the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
Recognition and Awards:
- College Teaching Prizes
- College Teaching Initiatives
Other Professional Development Activities and Support:
- Researcher Development Programme for Postgraduate Research Students (RDP)
- Teaching and Learning Interest Group for teaching staff (TaLIG)
- Teaching and Learning Space for sharing innovative educational practice
- Find out about Personal Tutoring: resources for Personal Tutors
The E-Learning Team supports a diverse range of e-learning tools and methodologies across the college.
Key Education Policies and Resources
The College's Assessment and Feedback Strategy
The College's Policy on the Return of Marked Student Work and Feedback
The College's Curriculum Audit Tool for designing courses and modules, and other support resources