The Health and Safety Office works within the Legal and Compliance Directorate. We are based in Founder's East. The team provide advice and assistance and are involved at both operational and strategic levels.
Day to day, colleagues in the Health and Safety Office:
- Formulate and review policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and assistance on the implementation of these policies and procedures.
- Develop procedures and processes to assist with the management of health and safety.
- Provide training and ensure the establishment of standards of training to meet identified needs, including those required by law.
- Review, on behalf of the College, compliance with legal, best practice and College standards.