Aurora is for women up to senior lecturer level or Professional Services grade 9 and is run by Advance HE. It aims to enable a wide range of women in academic and professional roles to think of themselves as leaders and to develop leadership skills and strategies for working in the higher education environment.
The programme addresses core areas associated with leadership success:
- Understanding organisations and the sector
- Developing leadership behaviours, skills and knowledge
- Identifying and overcoming barriers and obstacles
- Growing confidence and a leadership identity
- Building networks, coalitions and support processes
Over the last five years, 54 women from Royal Holloway have participated in the programme from both academic and Professional Services backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed. Please email Organisational Development if you are interested in attending the Aurora programme in 2020-21.
For more information, please visit the Aurora programme website.