Communicating with students
What is it?
Understanding the context and behaviours to provide an exemplary, consistent, seamless experience for our students.
All employees in a customer-facing role.
- What is effective / non effective communication?
- Engaging with students empathically
- Asking questions / Listening
- Developing strategies to deal with difficult situation as well as difficult conversations
- Understanding the dynamics of conversational body language and cultural implications
- How to maintain a high level of customer service when you do not have the answer to their question or are unable to provide them with the information they need.
- Managing student interactions while achieving day to day tasks and priorities.
There are currently no upcoming events. If this is a Human Resources event, please log in to
MyView to join the waiting list.
Find out more about how to book training courses.