This short workshop is ideal if you are new to the procurement process and are looking to procure suppliers and equipment for your research and need to understand what is involved.
All Academic and Research Staff who need to procure suppliers and equipment.
The workshop aims cover
- Procurement Process and Procedures
- Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Research Development & Effective Procurement
- Procuring equipment and services for research
- Developing and Managing Contracts
- Sustainable Procurement
The Trainer will provide you with top tips and be available to answer any questions.