Post-entry qualifications


The post-entry qualification (PEQ) scheme helps employees who wish to pursue recognised work-related qualifications, or a higher or further education course that is relevant to their area of work or personal development.

You can apply for up to half the costs of your course to be met by Organisational Development (up to a maximum of £500 in 2018-19).

How to apply for an external PEQ

Before applying, please read the PEQ policy to make sure that you are eligible.

Please complete the PEQ application form. You will need to ask your line manager and Head of Department to sign it too.

Scan and send the completed form to

If you are successful, you will be advised how to claim the agreed costs.

Funding must be claimed by the end of the College's 2018-19 financial year, when the PEQ scheme will close.

Staff studying at Royal Holloway

The College also offers support to staff working at Royal Holloway who want to undertake a postgraduate qualification. Please see the following for more information on whether and to what extent you qualify: