Optimum health and wellbeing
What is it?
This is a one-day foundation workshop designed to help participants achieve excellence in their physical, mental and emotional health. It takes a practical and fundamental look at the factors that influence health and personal performance, such as diet and nutrition, thinking and emotional styles, physical activity and working relationships.
Ideal for staff at any level who need to improve their levels of health, positively manage stress and move towards meeting their full potential. Also for those who wish to better manage the balance between their working and personal lives.
Assessments are made of current health levels, personal values and belief systems. The aim is to inspire permanent change in behaviour and in turn deliver optimum levels of health, energy and performance. The underpinning philosophy is that by understanding our fundamental motivators and being clear about our life goals, we can achieve extraordinary things in all areas of life.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- Be aware of all of the factors that influence our levels of health and performance and how to proactively manage them.
- Be aware of personal value system and beliefs
- Know how food influences energy levels and performance.
- Learned our 15 minute power routine of yoga, breathing and visualisation.
- Be able to align activities with natures’ cycles for activity, eating and sleeping.
- Learned desk-top yoga to prevent conditions such as RSI, back pain, DVT and other circulatory and musculo-skeletal conditions.
- Had experience of visualisation to manage stress and improve performance.
- Learned a breathing technique to combat anxiety and stress.
- Learned thinking skills to take control of your life and relationships.
- Practiced personal goal setting and action planning for implementation back at work.
- A comprehensive book as well as a workbook for self-assessment
- Networking with other like-minded participants with the opportunity to create an on-going relationship for mutual support
Feedback from previous attendees
“Really amazing course!”
“Great motivating course.”