Image goes here

Casual workers (non student)


Recruitment into all College posts including visiting teaching and casual posts is now subject to agreement by the College Expenditure Control Committee (ECC).  All requests must be submitted through Stonefish, the college’s online recruitment and change system, and once agreed by ECC the number given must be added to documentation before any request can be actioned.

Guidance on how to do this will be available shortly or please contact a member of HR who will be able to advise.  Access to the Stonefish system can be found here.  If you are unable to access the system please contact who will be able to assist. 



In order to engage a casual worker (non-student) please complete the Casual Worker form, the New Starter form and ensure that a Right to Work check is completed in accordance with College requirements.  If you wish to extend a casual worker you will need to complete the Variation to Contract form.

Details on the Student Worker process can be found under HR Policies and Procedures.