Welcome to the Royal Holloway Working Well Hub
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) Working Well Hub was created in 2020 to provide colleagues with guidance around working safely on campus and at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. Although all Covid-19 legal restrictions have been lifted, the health and safety of our College community remains a priority. Therefore, as we learn to live safely with Covid-19, there are actions we can all take to help reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 and passing it on to others. These actions will also help to reduce the spread of other respiratory infections, such as flu, which can spread easily and may cause serious illness in some people.
- Get vaccinated against Covid-19 - we will be hosting a vaccination bus on our Egham campus, further details will be available soon
- Face covering or masks are no longer required to be worn when indoors, however, we support students and colleagues who wish to continue to wear these
- Open windows where possible to let fresh air circulate if you are meeting others indoors
- Practise good hygiene:
- wash your hands regularly
- cover your coughs and sneezes
- clean your surroundings frequently.