EWD Student Services_DOB6840

Get a replacement College Card

Find out how to replace your College Card if it's damaged, expired, lost or stolen

My card is damaged or expired

If your card is damaged through reasonable wear or tear or it expires, then please bring it to the Student Services Centre in the Davison Building. We'll then give you a free replacement College Card. If you do not have your damaged or expired card to hand in then please see the information below regarding lost cards.

Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse a free replacement if we believe the card has been deliberately damaged.

My card is lost or has been stolen

Under our new college card policy (introduced September 2015) we offer all students one free replacement if your card is lost or stolen during your programme of study. After you have had your free replacement, you will be charged a fee of £10 for every future replacement.

For more information please see our College Card Policy.

I've had my free replacement, how do I pay for a new card?

You can pay for your replacement College card either online through the Royal Holloway Online Store or in person using a debit or credit card at the Student Services Centre.

We aim to produce all replacement College cards ordered through the Royal Holloway Online Store within one working day. Once it’s ready, we’ll send you an email to let you know that your card is available for collection from the Student Services Centre.

The small print

If you live in Halls of Residence where your College Card acts as your room key, you will need to take your new card to your Halls Reception to have it programmed for access.

Your enrolment will be checked prior to issuing a replacement card. If there are any outstanding elements of your enrolment we will be unable to issue a new card until this has been resolved