Dark Red

Using other libraries


As a Royal Holloway student or staff member, you are entitled to access other university libraries in the UK.

We encourage you to browse other libraries' online catalogues, and to contact them before you visit if you would like to access a specific item.


Need help?

Email library@royalholloway.ac.uk
Tel 01784 443823
Web Feedback


Senate House Library


SCONUL access


British Library


M25 Consortium

Royal Holloway is a member of the M25 Consortium: a gathering of academic libraries in London and around M25



Small Library specialising in mycology, plant pathology and agriculture. Members of Royal Holloway can use it for reference, but by appointment only.


University of Surrey

We have a reciprocal agreement with the University that allows you to apply for a borrower card. Take your College card with you when you visit, you may be asked to register under the SCONUL Access scheme to use the library.


Additional ways to search other libraries


Search the collections of national, specialist and academic libraries



Search the collections of over 10.000 libraries worldwide

Light Yellow


If the item you require from another library is for your dissertation/thesis and is not part of either Royal Holloway's collection or Senate House Library's electronic collection, you could consider getting an Inter-Library Loan.