Using our libraries


The Royal Holloway library is located in the Emily Wilding Davison Building.


You can also visit the College Archives, located on Egham campus, or try Senate House Library, the University of London Library in central London.

College Archives

Royal Holloway archives and special collections


Senate House Library

Use the print and e-resources of the University of London library






Need help?

Tel 01784 443823
Web Feedback

 Access for all

PGT access to the Postgraduate Research Space

Floor Plans

Borrowing and charges

Off-campus access

Using other libraries

Additional services and behaviours

Feedback and suggestions

Check opening hours

Sign in and renew your books

Top up your printing account

Pay your fines

Make a Depository request

Inter-Library Loans

Suggest a book

Book a study room

Book an information skills session