We’re recruiting for a variety of paid and volunteer student roles within the Royal Holloway Sport team for 2019/20! These roles will contribute to the delivery of a wide range of physical activity on campus. You’ll be a influencer for sport and fitness on campus, and will gain skills and training on communication, leadership, event management, and project delivery.
Paid roles available
Recreational football referee
University football coordinator
Sports Centre Assistant
Applications are now closed
We're offering you the chance to get involved with various voluntary sport opportunities across campus, giving you the chance to develop skills; from leadership to communication, to event management and so much more! You could run your own:
- weekly sessions which provide a casual, non-committal playing atmosphere for a specific sport or physical activity,
- tournaments, or other events which foster casual competition in a sport or physical activity,
- leagues for casual competition in a sport or physical activity,
- one-off mass-participation events that promote creative physical activity at Royal Holloway,
- workshops or conferences with a clear educational or developmental purpose related to sport,
- events or sessions which promote connections between Royal Holloway and the local community.
The possibilities are endless! If you have an idea or want to get involved with an existing project then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let's see where you can get involved.
Not sure if a sports role is right for you take our quiz and discover more opportunities!