Community Partner Registration


If you are a volunteer involving charity, not-for-profit or community organisation then Royal Holloway's Volunteering office would like to hear from you. To become a Community Partner you will need to register as an organisation with Community Action. Benefits of becoming a community partner are as follows:

  • We will profile you on the Community Partners webpage, Vinspired webpage, and 'Like' your Facebook page
  • We will communicate with you regarding volunteer availability
  • We will offer assistance with DBS disclosures if required 
  • We will provide the opportunity to promote your volunteering opportunities through on-campus events such as the Volunteering Fair and Get Involved Week (Oct), and other recruitment events during the year.
  • We will make our Response Team available for your events and one-off activities
  • We will invite you to our biennial Community Partners' Conference (Sept 2018)
  • We will invite you to our annual Community Partners' Lunch (Feb 2018)
  • We will invite you to our annual Volunteering Awards Celebration if you currently have active Royal Holloway volunteers (May 2018)

We endeavor to confirm whether we have suitable volunteers registered with us. If we don't have suitable candidates registered we will advertise your opportunity among students and staff. The more specific information you supply, the easier it will be to find suitable volunteers. It would also be helpful if you could give the Community Action office as much notice of your volunteer requirements as possible. *

Further information for organisations is available in our Community Partners Guide to Volunteering.

If you would like to involve Royal Holloway volunteers in the work of your organisation then please complete and submit the Community Partners Registration Form.