1) Complete and submit your online Community Action Registration form.
2) Receive category project lists via email to choose the project(s) you'd like to volunteer for.
3) Request project brief with contact details for you to get in touch with the Community Partner.
4) Where necessary, complete an online DBS (Disclosure and Barring Scheme) application via Community Action or Community Partner as stated in project brief. Please read our guide to DBS check documents online.
5) Introduction with Community Partner and get dates for any relevant training.
6) Volunteering begins, please keep Community Action updated with your volunteering.
7) Complete Volunteering Hours Recording Form to log activity to receive your volunteering accreditation and to gain contribution towards points for RHUL Passport Award.
If you are interested in finding more information about Student Volunteering Week, have a look online!
Volunteering Fair form - please complete after attending the event.