The International Student Support team, within Student Advisory & Wellbeing, provide support to students from over 130 countries who come to the UK for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
What we do
- Provide visa and immigration advice
- Support integration into study and life in the UK
- Adminster processes for US Federal Loans
- Provide guidance about BRP issues and concerns
- Advise students how to open a bank account in the UK
- Advise students about working in the UK
How we can help
- We will often be the first point of contact for international students about a range of support and wellbeing issues and we will ensure you are able to access the most appropropriate service as required.
- Support and proactively work to foster and inclusive and welcoming community on campus for all.
How to contact us
- You can visit our office in Founder's East, room 132.
- For all enquiries you can email the team.
International Student Support Team
- Denise Keable, Head of International Student Support and Inclusivity
- Robert Young, International Student Adviser
- Amanda Ellis, International Funding Co-ordinator
- Nicole Young, International Funding Co-ordinator (on maternity leave)
- Szu Ho, International Student Support Assistant
Re-sits & Repeats
Visa advice regarding re-sits and repeats
Find out more
Information regarding the Start-up visa process at the College
Problems with my BRP
Information and guidance on common BRP card issues
Find out more