Although Government coronavirus restrictions have now been lifted, the health and safety of our College community remains a top priority. Many of the effective measures that we have had in place to help protect you, everyone on campus and our whole community, will remain.
To help to keep our community safe, we all need to continue to play our part.
- Hands - Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitiser
- Face - Wear a face covering when moving around indoors
- Space - Our spaces have been set up to enable 1m social distancing
- Ventilation - Open windows and turn on air conditioning to ensure good ventilation
- Vaccination - If you're eligible, please get fully vaccinated
- Test - Take two lateral flow tests a week to play your part and earn rewards.