Royal Holloway's on-site health provision is a branch surgery of the NHS Clarence Medical Centre in Windsor, and is located in Founder's East. Clarence Medical offer all standard National Health Service (NHS) GP services. If you're registered with Clarence Medical you have access to full NHS provision.
If you're not registered with us already, it's really important that you register with us as soon as possible so you can make the most of our services throughout the year.
For general advice and medical updates please view the main Clarence Medical Centre website.
Extenuating Circumstances - 2017/2018
- Only students who are registered with Clarence Medical Centre (Health Centre) can request evidence to support an application for extenuating circumstances.
- Students must have sought medical advice at the time of the medical issue. The practice cannot provide retrospective evidence for a medical complaint that has not previously been raised within an appointment.
- For students who are registered with the Disability & Dyslexia Services adjustments will have been made for your condition so you are not required to seek further medical evidence. Your department / school will already have this as part of your support package.
- Students will not require an appointment with a GP or Nurse Practitioner for evidence; they should complete a consent form at the reception desk which will then be passed to clincial staff to complete and return to your academic department.
- Alternatively patients can email the practice copying in their department asking for confirmation of engagement with the practice at the time of the medical issue and note the reasons stated on their EC form. This will be taken as consent to share infromation with the academic department / school.