Looking serious with a doctor

Register with the Health Centre

How to register with the Royal Holloway GP Surgery

How to register

We encourage all new students who are eligible to register with the NHS GP surgery as promptly as possible.  Registration can be completed online via Campus Doctor at www.campusdoctor.co.uk/holloway  

You can also access this via the QR code: 


Who can register?

To be eligible to register with GP Surgery (Clarence Medical) you must be living on campus in halls of residence or living in Englefield Green, Egham, Old Windsor and some parts of Virginia Water.  UKCISA provides advice for international students about their eligibility for NHS care and registration with a GP. If you don't meet the location criteria you should instead register with your local GP practice; the NHS website will be able to identify your local practice.

Why should I register?

Registering with us means you can see a GP or Nurse Practitioner quickly if you're ill. It makes it easier to manage ongoing care if you have a long term condition and easier to issue you with repeat prescriptions if you need them.

The practice is run specifically for students at Royal Holloway, and the NHS team there are experienced at helping students with a wide range of health issues.

Header Here

Text here