Title goes here

Description goes here

Which printers can I print to?


You can print, scan and copy using the printers located across campus. The following library and PC lab areas have open-access printers.

  • Computer Centre reception
  • Bourne Yorkon PC Lab (Bourne Annexe)
  • HITT Lab (Tolansky Lab)
  • International Building PC Lab (IN005)
  • Doctoral Hub (IN030)
  • Kingswood PC Lab
  • Music Lab (Wetton’s Annexe)
  • Arts Building Postgraduate Lab (S17)
  • Management CBT Lab (Moore Annexe)
  • Shilling PC Lab (Shilling 0-06)