If you are a current student who has sourced an internship in another EU country, Careers & Employability can help with issuing an Internship Agreement for EU countries / Convention de Stage / Convenio de Colaboracion standard form.
To obtain the form, you will need to:
- Download the form here
- Complete all the requested details
- Sign the form
- Obtain signature on the form from your internship provider
- Return signed form to Careers & Employability via email at email@example.com
- Once all the steps above are correctly followed, the form will be countersigned on behalf of Royal Holloway by a member of the Careers & Employability Service
- The form is only issued for current students. This does not include finalists if the internship takes place after the official end of their last academic term.
- Internships overlapping with Royal Holloway official term-times must be limited to a maximum of 20 working hours per week during term-time, as per the College Regulations. This limit cannot be waived and by signing the above agreement yourself, and the internship provider agree to these terms.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your employer is aware of this and that these regulations are adhered to.
- The College’s responsibilities under this agreement are to confirm the student status and availability for the duration of the internship.
- Students on internships are not covered by the University’s Public Liability insurance.
- Amendments to the wording of the agreement or additions are not permitted.
Non-standard internship agreements (E.g. for internship agreements that are issued by employers/internship providers) for internships within the EU will be taken into consideration by the Careers & Employability on a case-by-case basis. The turn-around time for those will usually be 14 working days, as additional consideration is necessary.
For internships taking place outside the EU, Careers & Employability will consider signing internship agreements on a case-by-case basis. The turn-around time for those will usually be 14 working days, as additional consideration is necessary.