“ACAS is a widely-respected and valued organisation and its services have been used by managers and HR departments for over 100 years. Completing this Passport Challenge will give you a foundation of practical HR knowledge, and passing their modules will look great on your CV.”
Dr Eleni Tzouramani, Senior Lecturer in Management, Royal Holloway University
If you fancy a career that involves working in recruitment, Human Resources, or managing people, then this is the Challenge for you. AND you’ll get Passport Points along with an industry-recognised certificate to go on your CV…
Our January Passport Challenge is brought to you by ACAS – the government’s Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service. They provide impartial information on workplace relations and employment law.
For this Challenge you are going to study online for two ACAS courses. You can choose from:
Here’s what to do:
- Visit elearning.acas.org.uk and create a free account.
- Complete the courses that interest you the most. You need to complete two courses to get 5 passport points.
- Get your two completion certificates by email, forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org and 5 passport points will be yours.
- You can carry on completing courses if you like – you won’t get more passport points but you get some great content for your CV!
Print off your certificates and feel good about how useful your new knowledge will be. You can then add the courses in a section called 'Achievements' or 'Awards' on your CV or in your 'Education' or 'Profile' section. Be sure to add them to your LinkedIn profile too. You could say something like:
- HR knowledge: Passed ACAS online courses in Pay & Reward and Handling Redundancy to develop my practical knowledge of HR practice.
Send us your two completion certificates by 31 January 2018 and you’ll be entered into a draw for a £50 Amazon voucher!