Our March Passport Challenge is brought to you by ACAS – the government’s Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service. They provide impartial information on workplace relations and employment law.
For this Challenge you are going to study online for two ACAS courses that relate to equality, diversity and wellbeing. You can choose from:
Here’s what to do:
- Visit elearning.acas.org.uk and create a free account
- Complete the courses that interest you the most. You need to complete two courses to get 5 Passport Points
- Get your two completion certificates by email, forward them to email@example.com and 5 Passport Points will be yours
- You can carry on completing courses if you like – you won’t get more Passport Points but you get some great content for your CV
Print off your certificates and feel good about how useful your new knowledge will be!
You can then add the courses in a section called “Achievements” or “Awards” on your CV or in your “Education” or “Profile” section. Be sure to add them to your LinkedIn profile too. You could say something like:
- Interest in workplace equality: Passed ACAS online courses in 'Equality & Diversity' and 'Religion or Belief in the Workplace' to develop my practical knowledge of diversity issues at work
Send us your two completion certificates in March 2018 and you’ll be entered into a draw for a £50 Amazon voucher!