“Excel at IT! Endorsed by the Royal Holloway IT Services this challenge will provide you with managing and reporting skills which are useful for almost every career.” Sue Nash, Royal Holloway, IT Services
- In this Challenge you will step into the shoes of our very own Passport Officer.
- You will gain confidence and expertise in using a range of functionalities in Excel.
- You will experience what it’s like to use Excel for workplace tasks.
For this Challenge you have to manipulate some data in Excel and complete a quiz on Moodle about it.
Even jobs like working in charities, law, teaching and marketing all say ‘IT and Excel skills essential’. This challenge is a great way to prove to employers that you have these skills even if you haven’t used them since school (or even ever!)
Here’s what to do!
- Go to Passport Challenges on the Careers & Employability Moodle page.
- Down load the Excel document.
- Do the quiz, it’ll only take around 30 minutes.
If you get over 75% you will automatically get 5 Passport Points. If you get less than 75% just redo the quiz till you get the score you need.
PLUS…the highest scorer during October 2017 will be awarded a £50 Amazon voucher!*
*If lots of you get 100% you will go into a prize draw for the voucher.